This is an update on the new coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19).
We assure you that health and safety of our employees, guests and of our community remains our top priority.
As the new coronavirus (COVID-19) is having a great global impact, we feel it is important to reach out to you the actions we are going to take across our property to keep our guests, employees, and the local community safe and healthy.
Reception Opening Hours:
Monday – Sunday 8:30 – 18:00
We kindly ask you to let us know your estimated time of arrival as soon as possible in order to assist customers that arrive outside the reception opening hours.
Please avoid overcrowding during check-in / check-out:
CHECK IN: 15:00 – 00:00
CHECK OUT: 9:00 – 11:00
The time interval between each check in and check out is mandatory to ensure that between different customers the room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected as well as adequate natural ventilation of the space.
We carefully follow the adequate cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection protocols. These protocols assist in illness prevention and include:
- Clearly established time-schedule for cleaning and disinfection in all areas.
- Conspicuous placement of hand sanitizers.
- Frequent cleaning and wash down of outdoor and high touch locations.
- Fast response to off-cycle cleaning issues.
We have established house rules that, along with adequate sanitation protocols, safety methods and operation procedures, guarantee the well-being of our guests during their stay with us. These rules include:
- We advise our guests to keep two (2) meters distance.
- We provide a face mask for our guests in case of coughing and/or sneezing in any indoors public space of the hotel.
- We adjusted our breakfast buffet to breakfast a la carte meeting the hygiene standards.
- The room is cleaned every 3 nights during the stay. Abolition of daily change of clothing and towels. Any demand only at the request of the customer.
- We advise our guests to not preferring air-condition and opening doors and windows for natural ventilation of the space daily.
- To avoid any health issues that may be caused from goods and/or services brought from third parties and consumed in-house we do not allow off-property food delivery services.
No entry in rooms for non-residents
Based on the guidance we receive and our general state of readiness, we are confident our operations will continue to be safe and ready to serve our guests.
We value each guest that is going to honor us with a visit to our destination.
PS. The ApartHotel Papafotis will remain closed until 14/6/2020.